Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Meal Choices

So it has been a super long time since I have blogged about anything. My life got really crazy and things got crazy and blogging seemed to take to much time, but I realized that blogging is really a type of therapy and so I can't stop and really need to start again, so here it goes.

I have started this new plan called "meal choices" it is a local catering company and they prepare all the food and then deliver it or you can pick it up, same idea as like nutrisytem etc.... but it is all local and fresh food not pre packaged foods....the food is similar to what you would eat if you were doing the Southbeach diet - low carb. Super yummy and really worth it, I have lost 8 lbs in the last 3 days which I am sure is partially water, but I am super proud of myself. I plan to do this for 3 months and see where it takes me and if it works then I will live it for life.... I want to be healthy and this is a really good way to do it. I have already found that I enjoy eating healthier foods it makes me feel better. I also can't help but thinking about all the benefits of living a healthier lifestyle. I am so happy that I have made this choice and am excited to be on my journey to a new me again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment