Thursday, July 23, 2009

Lunch today with friends

So today I went to lunch with friends. It was uplifiting and fun, I enjoy seeing them however have discovered that we should have chosen a different restraunt for many reasons. This particular place we went is always changing the price on anything you get. You look at the price in the menu get the bill and something is always wrong. I think for next time we will choose a new place to get together as this one just isn't working out like it used to. I also decided there is absolutely nothing on the menu healthy. I guess what do I expect when it comes to Mexican food, but hey I was hoping. I got back from lunch and wondered why I go to these places and make these choices. I know I wanted to go to lunch with friends but after really thinking about it, I should have brought some lunch to work with me...ate in the office and then went and had a drink or something. I tend to eat out a lot....no excuses. I love food. I think my issue is that food is something I turn to when I have nothing else to turn to. I have decided that I am going to start turning to excercise. When I feel like eating (unhealthy foods) I am heading to the gym as often as possible. I am making it my goal to get to the gym at least 3 times a week. I don't want to be this person forever and I need to do something to make a change and finally make "ME" happy for a change. I am so used to doing things for other people and making them happy that I need to take the time for myself and figure out me....I am tired of taking care of everyone else. I can't live this way forever. I have a 2 year old to think about and I want him to grow up with his Mommy. This is where the new "ME" thinking has come in and I want to be there for him and be healthy for him. I know I can do this .... so this is where my journey starts from my first blog to my last I am going to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment